what are you so freakin' busy with?

I could be employed right now but I went back to school to be a student.
I could be financially self-sufficient right now but I stayed dependent on my parent's monetary provision.
I could be the type of person who wouldn't care if time passed but I chose to be the person who feels guilty when time passes and I haven't done anything productive.
I could be sleeping well more often than now but I chose sleepless nights to study for an exam that I wouldn't pass with outstanding marks anyway.
I could be reading tons and tons of novels I have been wishing to read but I chose to be buried in books on Human Anatomy, Surgery and even Parasitology.
I could have more free time than now but I chose this life-consuming career path just so I could earn an 'MD' after my name.

I could be in a community as a Public Health Officer but I chose the path to becoming a Doctor for the community.

In the end, I feel I have been prepared for this. Not just by my friends, mentors and my family... but by God's will. Let this be done.


**All rights available to blogging apply.


popular posts

20 December 2009

The Spirit Of My Birthday Part I

For the past days, I haven't had the time or energy to face my laptop to blog. One time, I actually fell asleep in front of my keyboard with an empty "New Post" on Blogger.


It's been crazy -- every event happened one after the other.

Just the other night I was in Manila but now I'm back home in Baguio. 

What makes a person smile more than a gift is a thought from people who don't know you personally but greeted you anyway, :D


THANK YOU~!

Just because I don't want to bore you with loooooooooooong posts with lots of words, I'm cutting "The Spirit Of My 20th Birthday" in three parts.


= = = = =


TRIO DISCOVERS PERSIA


Wednesday night (two days after my actual birthday) -- my two bestfriends (Cham and Sarah) weren't able to celebrate my birthday with me that Monday so we decided to sleep over Cham's apartment. But before proceeding to her apartment, we went to the harbor and had dinner there.




We had dinner in Sizzling Pepper Steak but I was full so I just ordered iced tea while they ate the house specialty. :P



**Cham and Sarah**


After dinner, we went to another place to drink
(coffee for them, :P)



It's a Mediterranean-themed place. There were a lot of foreigners -- most of them were (noisy) outside -- since we wanted to talk, we stayed inside. Great interior huh? It's set like a resto-cafe. See couches (back) and dining tables (front) of pic. :)



Check out my ring~! :D The ring retails for 180php (~4$) in malls. So cute :D




I received a gift from my aunt a few hours before I met up with Cham&Sarah.




Isn't it stylish? :D
Over dinner, I took this out of my bag, my friends went "What's that?"
and when I answered "tissue holder"
"Sooo cute. I want one. Where did you buy it?"


Hahaha. The number to order it from is in the pic. :)


End of Part I.

3 comments:

twinsouls888 said...

Belated happy birthday :). I love the pix, I love Baguio, I haven't been there yet but I have plans of visitin there. I love to do some UKAY shopping hehe :)

jane said...

gud morning ma! its already 4:30 am and i am wide awake! but i am good as dead. I can't feel my feet anymore! :( anyway, im about to take a bath since i'd be leaving for manila na. Haven't been able to even just sit in a comfy couch or worse matulog sa malambot na kama! huhuhuhu cant wait for January! Lets go back to persia! :) hehe yogurt again for cham, coffee again for me and something else again for you! hahahah but never the shisha! ok? :) miss you!

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.