what are you so freakin' busy with?

I could be employed right now but I went back to school to be a student.
I could be financially self-sufficient right now but I stayed dependent on my parent's monetary provision.
I could be the type of person who wouldn't care if time passed but I chose to be the person who feels guilty when time passes and I haven't done anything productive.
I could be sleeping well more often than now but I chose sleepless nights to study for an exam that I wouldn't pass with outstanding marks anyway.
I could be reading tons and tons of novels I have been wishing to read but I chose to be buried in books on Human Anatomy, Surgery and even Parasitology.
I could have more free time than now but I chose this life-consuming career path just so I could earn an 'MD' after my name.

I could be in a community as a Public Health Officer but I chose the path to becoming a Doctor for the community.

In the end, I feel I have been prepared for this. Not just by my friends, mentors and my family... but by God's will. Let this be done.


**All rights available to blogging apply.


popular posts

04 November 2010

A Late Halloween Greeting

Any ghost stories?

I spent my Halloween in Baguio.
In the morning, I went to the market with my auntie and my best friend, SJ.
[I wish CA was with us. It was quite a weekend.]

I don't really have any ghost story to share this time of the year.

Halloween-themed nail art! :P


Why is one nail diff'rent on each hand?
I started with just that, actually. I wanted to paint all my nails with a night scene. :P
Quite ambitious. Hahaha.

When I realized it would take me hours to get all my nails to each have a night scene, I decided to do this, and just apply cracking nail polish on my other nails. :P


My left hand pinky finger has a night scene with silhouettes of buildings and a full moon (partially covered by silver clouds) while my right hand pinky finger has a night scene with silhouettes of dead trees and a full moon (also partially covered with silver clouds).

It was fun to paint the night scenes but really time consuming so this was when I enjoyed the convenience of having a cracking nail polish. :)

 

6 comments:

jehan said...

it would be really nice to see you blog more often, hehe... i miss those days when i get regular updates from the blogs i followed.
maybe, they're on facebook as that is almost all in one stop..

i'd love to have the cracking nail polish. i just don't know where i can buy it here. how is it properly called, Geli?

please please, email it to me.. so i can ask my sis in law back home to buy them for me too.. kkk

thank you...

Saving Capulet said...

I also want to go to Baguio! maybe next year, I super hope so <3 and the notd looks awesome <3

G said...

@Jehan: promise i'll try to update more often :D

@SavingCapulet: thanks :) spontaneous ideas (like going to baguio) are more likely for me and my friends :P hahaha when we plan kasi, nothing happens :P

Saving Capulet said...

ah gnun ba, cge thank you sis! >:D< sana may strawberries sa season na un :>

Miriam said...

piece of art :)

G said...

@SavingCapulet: summer meron! :D

@Miriam: thank you :) ... :D