what are you so freakin' busy with?

I could be employed right now but I went back to school to be a student.
I could be financially self-sufficient right now but I stayed dependent on my parent's monetary provision.
I could be the type of person who wouldn't care if time passed but I chose to be the person who feels guilty when time passes and I haven't done anything productive.
I could be sleeping well more often than now but I chose sleepless nights to study for an exam that I wouldn't pass with outstanding marks anyway.
I could be reading tons and tons of novels I have been wishing to read but I chose to be buried in books on Human Anatomy, Surgery and even Parasitology.
I could have more free time than now but I chose this life-consuming career path just so I could earn an 'MD' after my name.

I could be in a community as a Public Health Officer but I chose the path to becoming a Doctor for the community.

In the end, I feel I have been prepared for this. Not just by my friends, mentors and my family... but by God's will. Let this be done.


**All rights available to blogging apply.


popular posts

04 November 2009

50's with family

My parents, siblings and I went out for dinner.
And if you visit Baguio (in the Philippines) some time in the future, make sure to stop by here:



IIf you don't know where that is, just ride a taxi cab to get to the 50's Diner. ;)


50's burger
= ~80php


Mix Grill = 170php


and for dessert!



Banana split = 100php, I'm not sure. :)

I was soooo full.
This place is always full and is open for 24 hours. We waited for 10 minutes or so coz all the tables were occupied.

Once you enter the door, you'll notice the pinkish glow of the light bulbs that snakes the ceiling. I still can't decide if it annoys me, the food serves as a distraction! :)

Oh, and I saw these two cars before dinner:



Cool eh?

The pink one (see the gold rims? :D)

= = = = =

And check out Erica's giveaway!
She's giving away NYX lipsticks!

= = = = =

5 comments:

Toothfairy said...

I'm keeping this restaurant in mind, for when I visit the philippines some day! I will!!! I think it's beautiful there, so it's on my travel list..
the foods look yum!

Golden said...

Hi li'l sis. Gawd, how come we haven't tried this diner before? Argh! I should try this with Hubby by next week as I'm a lover of American greasy food. Haha!

Geeky Mac Boy said...

Now that all looks really yummy. Diners are hard to find in the States but in the Phillipines? I'm guessing they're an even bigger rarity. Glad to hear you had fun sweetie :-)

oOchaOo said...

hi! i know this place :) a friend of mine raves about the food here heehee. now im craving for it heehee <3

Bev said...

Hi there =)
Shall I call you li'l sis too? i came here via Golden, as i had a wanting of fellow baguio peeps' blogs...

I'm a 50sdiner fan too, years back when they were along abanao road. then i can only say food for 6 persons rarely add up to Php2000 =)

Be following you please =)